A sweetly scented honey soap is the epitome of luxury and well-being.
With just a few ingredients, you can make your own honey soap in no time at all, which will take care of your skin and fill your bathroom with a delicious, alluring honey scent.
- 150 g glycerin raw soap or 1 piece of curd soap
- 1 tablespoon of bee honey
- 1 tablespoon almond oil
- Orange soap color
- Cut the glycerin raw soap into small pieces and melt it in a water bath. (Please note the information provided by the manufacturer)
- Or grate the curd soap with the kitchen grater. Melt the soap shavings in the saucepan over low heat. Stir frequently, adding a little water as you go.
- Now add the honey, the almond oil and a few drops of soap color to the melted soap mass.
- Stir the mixture constantly until all the ingredients are mixed.
- Now fill the liquid soap in pretty molds and let the honey soap harden.