On the Advent wreath, as a gift or as a decoration: candles are always nice to look at.
We will explain to you how easy it is to pour candles
- beeswax sheets
- candle wick
- rubber rings
- modeling tool
- Slowly heat the beeswax in a water bath until it is liquid.
- Tighten two small skewers with rubber bands, then pinch the end of the wick in the lower opening of the mold. Now pull the wick through the middle of the mold and fix it with the skewers at the top.
- Slowly pour the liquid wax into the silicone mold.
- Allow the beeswax to cool.
- Finally, trim the wick to about an inch.